SYAIKH HUSSAIN YEE : Keyakinan Tuhan Ada dimana-mana mirip Keyakinan Orang Nasrani

SYAIKH HUSSAIN YEE : Keyakinan Tuhan Ada dimana-mana mirip Keyakinan Orang Nasrani.

Simak video berikut :


God Is Everywhere :

Proverbs 15:3

The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.

Psalm 139:7-12

Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,” ...

Baca INJIL selegkapnya, klik :
https://www.openbible.info/topics/god_is_everywhere

Komentar

Kajian Populer

Rekam jejak sikap oknum dan PBNU selama sekitar 100 tahun terakhir terhadap Muslimiin yang bukan NU

Adi Hidayat : "Dubesnya NU di Muhammadiyah"

Makkah Royal Clock Tower adalah "Tanduk Setan" di kota Nejd...?